• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Recent content by JewFroJustin

  1. JewFroJustin

    SandSurge Suggestion [Earth]

    I'm Curious as to how you would know when to fire the move with the warmup time and all. Maybe the sand changes color, or you see smoke?
  2. JewFroJustin

    Air Wheel

    Thank you for telling me... :oops:
  3. JewFroJustin

    (Earth)[Sand] SandSpout Additions

    I like this. Adding a second, offensive and defensive use, to a utility ability. Not to mention the need for Sandbending moves.
  4. JewFroJustin

    Air Wheel

    Hello again everybody! It's a while since I last made a post here, but I've come up with yet another brilliant idea! So here it goes: Air Wheel was mostly used by Tenzin for mobility while defending himself. I was thinking we could combine the two fundamentals of Airbending, mobility and...
  5. JewFroJustin

    Denied Waterbending Abilities

    I'd like to start off by saying that I haven't been on the forums for quite a while, so if this issue has already been dealt with or we met a compromise, tell me and I'll get rid of this thread. Anyways, this is addressing the idea of being able to water bend without the need to select a source...
  6. JewFroJustin

    Lava Moves

    I've been off these forums for such a long time, and look at all the attention that my thread is getting :D idec that it's all an argument over something that seems stupid, and has completely lost all importance to the actual meaning behind this thread. I have four pages on here now. Most of it...
  7. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    I made my suggestion further up in the comments. I'm not sure of anything else though. Can't come up with anything :|
  8. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    After all that, the argument seems to disappear. Maybe it's because owlcool knows that He can't win...
  9. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    Idea #1: What if using torrent or octopus form dried out any sources smaller than 5x5 sources of water, and moves like surge and maybe water wave have a 50% chance of drying up pools of water that are no bigger than 5x5. Water Manipulation and Ice Spike would take up a 2x2 water source that...
  10. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    me: wonders why there is no dislike button...
  11. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    Just saying, you already posted what you thought about this. Why should you have to waste your time to continue posting on here?
  12. JewFroJustin

    Complete Waterbender's Source

    Welp, now that you've stated your thoughts on this thread, are you done? I kinda like this idea, but your comments are putting a sour taste in my mouth :confused: There's no need for you to continue fighting against this. It's being looked into so now it's up to the staff whether or not this...
  13. JewFroJustin

    Denied WaterSpout

    Sure thing, bruh.
Back
Top