• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Search results

  1. Coolade

    EarthSmash

    Alright I just added a link for MediaFire. Check in the config file where it says "MinBendableBlocks" change that to a 9 instead of a 2, I just re-uploaded the files with this fix.
  2. Coolade

    Waterbending changes/additions

    A simple AirBubble/WaterBubble compromise would be to have bubble shrink over 3 seconds and then it disappears once the player switches slots. The player would be able to save the bubble by switching back to the slot. People wouldn't be able to easily abuse underwater bending and it would give...
  3. Coolade

    EarthSmash

    Alright I'll fix those issues and re-upload a new version today. Did the config file work for you?
  4. Coolade

    Which Moves Create the Big Hit?

    AirBubble, WaterBubble, PhaseChange, Torrent, Shockwave, and HeatControl if you are using Factions.
  5. Coolade

    EarthSmash

    Thanks a lot! Did anyone get a chance to try it out on their server yet?
  6. Coolade

    EarthSmash

    Yea I will be posting the updates right here once we start to find issues.
  7. Coolade

    Custom Ability: EarthSmash

    I just posted the ability in the "Abilities" section on the forum, when you find some bugs let me know as I didn't get to test it much after the recoding.
  8. Coolade

    EarthSmash

    I made the ability because I felt that Earth was desperately lacking mobility, and could use another offensive/defensive ability aswell. Defensive - Can be used as a shield. - Blocks Watermanipulation, EarthBlast, FireBlast, Torrent (Stream), and IceSpike. Can't Block ShockWave, EarthGrab...
  9. Coolade

    Bending Plugin Boost?

    Asim are you running a factions server? If you are make sure you constantly clear out inactive factions.
  10. Coolade

    Custom Ability: EarthSmash

    This was the first ability I made, other than that I rewrote a lot of Orion's code to make it much faster and I changed probably 7 or so abilities for my old server. I had a few ideas for new abilities but I felt a new Earth ability was more important than any of the other elements. I think as...
Back
Top