• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Search results

  1. runefist

    WaterSpoutWave should work with bottles

    Can you PLEASE use the EDIT button and add the things you wanna say instead of posting 3 things in 2 minutes....
  2. runefist

    Bending Board

    Why would you want to change the title over and over again? Setting it once should be fine, I don't feel like it's really needed.
  3. runefist

    Bending Board

    Hmm interesting, didn't think of that one, will do!
  4. runefist

    Bending Board

    Can you try if it has been fixed in the latest build?
  5. runefist

    Bending Board

    runefist updated Bending Board with a new update entry: Fixes + Health option! Read the rest of this update entry...
  6. runefist

    Complete Bats As Lemurs

    Would be cool to see this in the resource pack :3
  7. runefist

    Bending Duels Videos

    I like the vid :) That music tho XDDD
  8. runefist

    Bending Board

    runefist updated Bending Board with a new update entry: Bug fixes Read the rest of this update entry...
  9. runefist

    Bending Board

    runefist submitted a new resource: Bending Board - Scoreboard on the right that shows: slots, cooldowns and current slot Read more about this resource...
  10. runefist

    ProjectKorra and You!

    Ye I think you don't understand how that idea works... If you MODIFY someone their code, it is still THEIR code, you only modified it... If you keep it private it doesn't really matter that much, but giving no credit how so ever to any coder of the plugin that give their hearth and soul for it...
  11. runefist

    ProjectKorra and You!

    They probably only changed the name XD
  12. runefist

    ProjectKorra and You!

    Just a simple question. We are not allowed to modify the code of PK itself, so all servers run PK on spigot 1.9+ have modified their PK code are they going to be removed? (Which is basically almost all, right?) And again, for all peeps who think this is a hate post, it is not!
  13. runefist

    AirDodge

    Stop, I agree with you, some others do as well but this is just a point of view, you can't change their view they can't change ours. Let it rest.
  14. runefist

    AirDodge

    The jumps he is making can already be done with the passive of air XD
  15. runefist

    AirDodge

    I kinda dislike all movement abilities of bending. Surge will shoot you 100 blocks far, catapult does the same, the only time I've see Toph shoot herself that far with catapult is in the comic books... And when she did it, they were afraid of their lives, if they missed appa they would have...
  16. runefist

    AirDodge

    Like I've said, I completely agree with you, but people will start whining till you put it back.
  17. runefist

    AirDodge

    Just to mention, do not remove Airblast, I've done this, I even tried a power system, a cooldown system and new moves for movement, if you change airblast, people start cryin like little babies. The idea of airbenders who will simply hop around with an ability selected would be lovely tho...
  18. runefist

    1.9.0 Core Suggestions

    Just an idea, air throws enderpearls much further if they hold shift? Also if you fall in 1.9 and you throw an enderpearl up, it will not go up/a little bit, not as much as it used to be. Maybe air will have the 1.8 mechanics?
  19. runefist

    Minecraft's EULA

    Ofnie jonge XD
  20. runefist

    Minecraft's EULA

    Just sell tremorsense :) It is a really cosmetic thing :P To everyone who is still selling extra elements, I doubt Mojang will ever understand if elements is cosmetic or pure gameplay stuff, they check e-shops on minecraft items and a few other things like commands.
Back
Top