• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Search results

  1. Coolade

    Custom Ability: EarthSmash

    Yea you can create a single EarthSmash that is made of 13 different earthbendable material at a time. I like the idea of having it merged together with EarthBlast that way you could save the bind slot for another ability. Perhaps if it was setup so that you held shift on EarthBlast for 3...
  2. Coolade

    Custom Ability: EarthSmash

    I recently found this forum and I'm excited to see a community and public API dedicated to improving Bending in minecraft. I've been improving on Orion's older bending plugin for quite a while now and I wanted to share an ability that I created. I hope to publish some abilities for ProjectKorra...
Back
Top