• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

EarthSmash

I am running into a problem with the permissions. I have added the ProjectKorra.abilities.EarthSmash permission into the users permissions, but it will not allow them to use this ability still? I know I added the ability correctly into the Abilities folder because Opped members can use the ability perfectly fine.
 
Yes, the ability is unzipped and I have the "EarthSmash.jar" and the "earthsmashconfig" in the Abilities folder.
I also have tried giving the users the " +ProjectKorra.abilities.EarthSmash" permission, still nothing
 
Sweet, it's always nice to know that I don't have to fix anything yet.
 
You should call it Earth Boulder, as its shape represents that of a boulder.
 
Last edited:
Overall this looks like a great addition to the element. I'm not even an earthbender and I'm excited about it. It seems to fit more with the show, which I like. Hope it makes it way into the official plugin.
 
Back
Top