SenpaiBlaze
Verified Member
But two waterarms would useless. I'll think about making two but the only problem is grasshopper can'tget the arm locationThe fact that you quit. Just because jed is making his own doesn't mean you don't.
But two waterarms would useless. I'll think about making two but the only problem is grasshopper can'tget the arm locationThe fact that you quit. Just because jed is making his own doesn't mean you don't.
HA I KNEW HE'D FAIL *cough* sorry for yelling. It was a good try.But two waterarms would useless. I'll think about making two but the only problem is grasshopper can'tget the arm location
Well omni Cypher said he would help but he ended up helping jed. . If you can get anyone to help we will continue to the moveHA I KNEW HE'D FAIL *cough* sorry for yelling. It was a good try.
HA I KNEW HE'D FAIL
I knowI'm just teasing him![]()