• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] Bending Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
OmniCypher submitted a new resource:

Bending Preview - Handy tool to display your bound moves!

Bending Preview!

b165d8e2b14d5e6cccec5d505c5f5d88.gif


A togglable tool which enables benders to see the move they have bound when then swap to its corresponding inventory slot! Note, this plugin is specifically made for 1.8 and PK versions 1.5.1 or higher!

Commands

/bp - Base command, displays syntax for...
/bp toggle - toggles your Bending Preview on or off!

Thanks for checking this...

Read more about this resource...
 
Really good for beginners.

I think this would do well as a mod instead of a plugin (just my personal opinion)
 
I really like this, but I feel like the subtitle covers too much. Could you maybe change it to the actionbar?

I'm not sure I get exactly where you mean. Also each title only lasts a max of 3 seconds so along with its ability to be togglable I don't feel that it taking up a bit of screen for a moment or two is such a big deal.
 
Well, when your in pvp and switch moves alot it'd be pretty annoying, maybe above the enchantment bar?
 
Well, when your in pvp and switch moves alot it'd be pretty annoying, maybe above the enchantment bar?

First off, sadly its impossible to change the location of where the actual title appears. I'm limited to either using a large Title or a smaller center Subtitle. Secondly, this was my inspiration to have it togglable. :p
 
I'm not sure I get exactly where you mean. Also each title only lasts a max of 3 seconds so along with its ability to be togglable I don't feel that it taking up a bit of screen for a moment or two is such a big deal.
are you using title or subtitles?
 
I am currently using subtitles in this plugin, they are far smaller and have a better location on the screen.
 
I'm not sure I get exactly where you mean. Also each title only lasts a max of 3 seconds so along with its ability to be togglable I don't feel that it taking up a bit of screen for a moment or two is such a big deal.
I use ProjectKorra for PvP, and my players complain about the subtitle getting in their way.

The action bar displays text above slightly the health bar, in text that is smaller than a subtitle.
IlSNG5W.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nik
;O I have never seen that before! Please inform me of how you were able to accomplish that!

Edit:

Ok, now that I've calmed down a little... I have never seen that feature before, you've honestly enlightened me, after my slight n3rd out from finding a new feature that isn't accessible in vanilla I proceeded to pry apart various plugins looking for the source of this functionality and expect to alter Bending Preview to function on this method after I modify the current API I was using!
 
Last edited:
have this anything to do with this plugin to do, because before this dident pop up? :s this happend after i logged in on bedningheros :s btw this happend on myserver!
 

Attachments

  • 2015-01-10_22.14.42.png
    2015-01-10_22.14.42.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 17
have this anything to do with this plugin to do, because before this dident pop up? :s this happend after i logged in on bedningheros :s btw this happend on myserver!
That's nothing. I have that too. Just your client. Restart your minecraft.
 
this is what I been looking for, I just posted a suggestion kinda about it XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top