• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Describe!

I wish there was a rule right now, that accepts the owner of the posts rules and deletes the comment that are asked (not everykinds, ofcourse), as there is that one person who.... -_-.
If you're talking about me and what I said about Cross, it's an inside joke and most likely will put a smile on his face. He's good at hearthstone.
 
@Finn_Bueno_ One of the best people on the forums, knows whats up.
latest
 
If you're talking about me and what I said about Cross, it's an inside joke and most likely will put a smile on his face. He's good at hearthstone.
I wasn't, don't worry :). Just saying in general, when there is gonna be one in some time. You however let us know that it wasn't which is great. ;)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top