• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Fire Jet Ski

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember it being said somewhere, that looking into just means they havent outright denied it yet.
Not anymore, Pending Review is where they deny it or put it into Looking Into from what I saw. Looking into means they really are deciding how it might be made instead of looking at the concept itself. And if it can't be done, which it can, or they decide to give up, then it becomes denied.
 
i think with firejet if you double tap space and hold you can go up 2-3 blocks up and you could spam that but after a bit there will be a cool down
 
Holy mother of god, 1 view away from 3k views O_O. This was probably my first suggestion ever, how did it get so much attention my god.

Update: 3000 views strong! I have no trouble believing this is the most viewed suggestion.
 
Last edited:
Holy mother of god, 1 view away from 3k views O_O. This was probably my first suggestion ever, how did it get so much attention my god.

Update: 3000 views strong! I have no trouble believing this is the most viewed suggestion.
Cuz u r awesome! :3
 
Not anymore, Pending Review is where they deny it or put it into Looking Into from what I saw. Looking into means they really are deciding how it might be made instead of looking at the concept itself. And if it can't be done, which it can, or they decide to give up, then it becomes denied.
It can still be denied if is Looking Into :p Also, pending review doesn't exactly mean that, it's really just a different prefix so people will look at it and give their opinion, or so that's what I have seen.
 
ElementalFlightIroh01.jpg

VTS_02_1_1__0004.jpg
VTS_02_1_1__0003.jpg

:)

And just btw; that was to show the concept designer what I had in mind for it to look like :)
All I can Azula just id a leap with her fire, not flight in second picture. With the help of handcuffs attached to the
upward roped, she could propel herself with the ropes support.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top