• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] ElementSphere [Deleted]

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedk1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

ElementSphere - Long awaited and teased ElementSphere is finally here!

This move is in development!
Version: Alpha #1
Build: #1
​
ElementSphere:
ElementSphere is a very all round ability, being able to shoot attacks of each element, each with a different affect. To use, simply Left-Click. Once active, Sneak (Default: Shift) to fly around. Sneak and double Left-Click to disable the ability! To use each element, simply select hotbar slots 1-4 and Left-Click. Each element has limited uses! Once an element is used...

Read more about this resource...
 
Would be nice if you could add sub elements to this or to use other moves that are not in the first 4 slots. Could u consider this please
 
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓█████████████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▓▓▒▒░▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓████▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███████▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░▒▒███▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▒██▓░░░▓███▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓▓███▓████▒▒░░░
░░░░░░██▓░░▒▓██▓░░▒▓██████▓░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░▒██▓▒░░░▓███▒▓▒░░░░
░░░░░██░░▓███▒░░▒██▒░░░░▒▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░▒████▒█░░░░░░
░░░░██░▒▓▒▓▓░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░▒███░░█▒░░░░░
░░░▓█░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒░░░░░
░░░█▓░░░░░░░░░█▒░░████░░░░░░░█▒░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░
░░▒█░░░░░░░▒▓▒█▓░▓████▓░░░░░▒█░░░░░░░░▒█▒░░░░░░░░░░██░█▒░░░░
░░██░░░░░▒▓▒▓▒██▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░▒████▓███████▓░█▒░░░░
░░█▓░░░░░▒░░░▒░▒██▓▒░░░░░▒██▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓░░░░░░▒██▓░░░░
░░█░░░░░░░░░▓▒░░░░▒▓██████▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██░░░▓█▓▓▒░░░██░░░
░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██░░▓█▓░▒▒██▒░░██░░
░▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░░██░░██▓░▒░▒░██░░▒█░░
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░██░░▓█░█▓░█▒█▓█▓░░█░░
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░░▓█▓░░██░█▒▒█▒█▒▓█░░█░░
░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░█▒░░░░▒▒░░▒█░▓█░░
░▒█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░█▒░░█▒░░░░░░░░▓█░█▓░░
░░█▓░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█░░█▒░░░░░░░░█░▒█░░░
░░▓█░░▒░░▒▒░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█▒░░░░░░░█▓░█▓░░░
░░░█▒░░▒░░▒░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█▒░░░░░░▓█░░█░░░░
░░░██░░░▒░▒░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█▒░░░░░░██░░█░░░░
░░░░█▓░░░▒░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒█░▒█░░░░░░░█▒░░█▓░░░
░░░░▓█░░░░▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░██░██░░░░░░░██░░▓█░░░
░░░░░██░░░▒░▒░░░░░▒░░░░░░░░▒░▒▒▓█▒░░░░▒█░░█▓▒▓▓▓▒░░▓█░░░█▒░░
░░░░░▒█▒░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░▒▓░░░██░▒█░░░░▒▓▓░░██░░█▒░░
░░░░░░▒█▒░░░▒░▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░▒▒░░░▒█░░██░░░░░░░█░▒█░░█▒░░
░░░░░░░▓█░░░▒░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▓▒░██░░██▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓███░░█▒░░
░░░░░░░░██░░░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▓█▓░░░█▓░░██░▓█░█░█░░█▒░░█▒░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░░░▒▒░░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒█▓░█▓░░▓█▒▒█▒█░█▒██░░▒█░░░
░░░░░░░░░░██▒░░░░▒░░░▒░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▓██░░░██░░░░▒▒██░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▓██░░░░░░░░▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░▓█░░░░▓███▓▓██░░░██░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░██░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓███▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░▓██▒░░░░░░░▒███░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓███▓▒░░░░░░░▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░▒██▓██████▓░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓██▒░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓████▓░░░░░░░▓█████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒█████████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█
 
Am I the first one to just say something nice? Uhm I guess.

Looks great! I really like it! :)
 
Hey I have a gif for this if you'd like it
CA7mYCU.gif

Also I love this move it is amazing <3
 
Something is wrong with this. When i download it and put it in abilites, bending on my server just gets messed up. cant choose bending, spams errors in config.
 
Something is wrong with this. When i download it and put it in abilites, bending on my server just gets messed up. cant choose bending, spams errors in config.
"1)Download the MultiAbilityAPI.
2)Put ElementSphere in the "MultiAbilities" folder created by MultiAbilityAPI (If the folder doesn't exist, either create it, or run MultiAbilityAPI first!)
3)Reload your server and ElementSphere should be there!"
 
I think it would look better if instead of blue redstone particles, it would be water splash particals. I wouldnt know code so you might've already done it. :P
 
Jed you should make it so that element stream thing I told you about is a combo where you have to shift with the air water fire and earth attack in the order they are bound :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top