• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

RainBending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden_Hood

Verified Member
It would be cool if there was a new form of waterbending where a waterbender could take water from the rain and bend from it like what Katara did to attack Yon Rha.
avatar-raiders_480x360.jpg
Katara_atacando_a_Yon_Rha.png
 
This has already been suggested.

The only water move that involves rainbending would be Condensation, I assume it is able to detect the rain but i dont think it can detect if you are in the rain but i'll just have to believe this is possible.
I don't see the harm in it being added, If it can detect when your in the rain.
 
This has already been suggested.

The only water move that involves rainbending would be Condensation, I assume it is able to detect the rain but i dont think it can detect if you are in the rain but i'll just have to believe this is possible.
I don't see the harm in it being added, If it can detect when your in the rain.
This would buff watermanipulation spam to unimaginable proportions....
 
This has already been suggested.

The only water move that involves rainbending would be Condensation, I assume it is able to detect the rain but i dont think it can detect if you are in the rain but i'll just have to believe this is possible.
I don't see the harm in it being added, If it can detect when your in the rain.
They could detect if you are in rain beacuse minecraft can detect if you have only air above you witch is a fact beacuse thats how vilagers house mecanic works
 
They could detect if you are in rain beacuse minecraft can detect if you have only air above you witch is a fact beacuse thats how vilagers house mecanic works
... Dude, coding is not like /testforblocks. If it was like that, I would have made rain bending already. >.>
 
I haven't touched the weather-side of the Bukkit API so not sure if this is possible but couldn't you check if the world is raining and then check if there is blocks above you?
 
For the record, it is very possible (and easy) to check whether a player is standing in the rain. :p How do you think condensation works? lololol
 
I don't really think this would be good because think about it raining, you would have to collect all the water first, then use whatever move you wanted. That would take just enough time where it isn't really all that useful. If it is implemented, moves like waterbubble, waterspout, and healingwaters shouldn't work with rainbending.
 
I figure more people would have been hyped about a rainbending move when I released it but most people never checked it out o_O
condensation is one of the most useless waterbending moves there is. Oh wait, I am wrong about how much use it has. It is ONLY useable by waterbenders, it is SLOWER then just right clicking water, and it can be a move only usable by certain people, like how bloodbending or lightningbending could work on some servers. So there *Might* be a small amount of users that use this. Oh yeah, must I add that rain is laggy and is usually turned off because it debuffs firebending to extreme amounts?
 
condensation is one of the most useless waterbending moves there is. Oh wait, I am wrong about how much use it has. It is ONLY useable by waterbenders, it is SLOWER then just right clicking water, and it can be a move only usable by certain people, like how bloodbending or lightningbending could work on some servers. So there *Might* be a small amount of users that use this. Oh yeah, must I add that rain is laggy and is usually turned off because it debuffs firebending to extreme amounts?
well you're a nice owl aren't you? You don't consider that some of these moves take a hell of a long time to think about and develop. Atleast the developers are contributing something worth while and useful to the community unlike some of the members.
 
well you're a nice owl aren't you? You don't consider that some of these moves take a hell of a long time to think about and develop. Atleast the developers are contributing something worth while and useful to the community unlike some of the members.
*owlcool uses peck, "It's super effective!"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top