• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

    Join the Discord Server

Youtube Developing Tutorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter jedk1
  • Start date Start date

Should I do this?


  • Total voters
    25
But, as I am learning to code, I know how frustrating it is to make a plugin for the first time. (Spending 24 hours making a simple chat plugin and still no progress). So, lets take my plugin as an example.
If you're using Eclipse, it should tell you what you did wrong...so take advantage of it.
 
The first tutorial will be on how to make a custom move called Fireball. (But I'm only going to start on these after im done making my server support name changes. Im having to code custom programs to convert offline files to online files).
 
Im lazy. I hate typing. so probably not.
And if some person were to do something such as, posting closed captioning in the comments of the video? Why not copy paste/control c and control v.
And how does someone learn to code when they hate typing?
 
And if some person were to do something such as, posting closed captioning in the comments of the video? Why not copy paste/control c and control v.
And how does someone learn to code when they hate typing?
GOD OWL SO FREAKING JUDGEMENTAL
 
Update on Progress:
Slight delay, might have to push back starting till some time mid to late next week. I've got a lot of things I need to do these next few days, ranging from server management to motorbike services etc. Sorry!
 
Update on Progress:
Slight delay, might have to push back starting till some time mid to late next week. I've got a lot of things I need to do these next few days, ranging from server management to motorbike services etc. Sorry!
Welp, back to java tutorials. v_v
 
Welp, back to java tutorials. v_v
Hmmm I could do a livestream on sunday, and show some coding things there. (Cos I need to make the move myself before i teach you guys how to make it, so why not live stream that bit?)
 
Hmmm I could do a livestream on sunday, and show some coding things there. (Cos I need to make the move myself before i teach you guys how to make it, so why not live stream that bit?)
That would be awesome!
 
Hmmm I could do a livestream on sunday, and show some coding things there. (Cos I need to make the move myself before i teach you guys how to make it, so why not live stream that bit?)
I would literally love this so much, just give me your channel and what time you're gonna do it at.
 
Back
Top